Head of Email Marketing and Digital CRM
Head of Email Marketing and Digital CRM
|Recommendations||11 people have recommended Greg|
Join LinkedIn & access Greg's full profile
Head of Email Marketing and Digital CRM
Energetic, results-producing digital marketing leader with a rich experience in digital strategy. Demonstrated record of accomplishment in planning and leading complex marketing strategies and solutions in support of a wide range of business verticals, budgets, and objectives.
Expertise in the management, and development of digital marketing tools as well as steering the execution of digital marketing programs. Solid leadership skills; able to build and guide top-performing digital marketing teams with strong results producing abilities in email marketing, search marketing, affiliate marketing, mobile, and social.
In depth experience using ESP, Social and CRM tools: ExactTarget, Eloqua, Yesmail, Pardot, E-Dialog, WhatCounts, Epsilon, Hootsuite, Radian6, among others.
Responsible for leading and guiding email marketing, customer relationship strategy and program solutions for Ariad’s industry leading clients which include Big 5 Financial, CPG, Healthcare, and Major Retail. Also responsible for having a leading role in the development and launch of Ariad SaaS (software as a service) products which focus on providing digital marketing enablement tools to distributed marketing teams who require brand and corporate compliance.
Manage one of the largest dedicated email marketing practices in the country consisting of team of Email Marketing Managers, Specialists, Developers and Strategists who achieve and exceed concrete business goals through strategically sound and measurable integrated digital CRM plans and programs.
The interactive marketing team at Sears Canada is responsible for leading all digital marketing efforts for Sears.ca with a heavy focus on paid search, email, affiliate, social and mobile. As an integral part of this collaborative team I was tasked primarily with leading the email and digital CRM group.
Directly responsible for the development of the overarching annual email marketing plan and strategies for both marketing and transactional messaging streams. This includes the creation and management of the marketing calendar, and the management of the acquisition, onboarding and retention marketing strategies.
Manage the development of email creative including the selection of product features, asset collection, site links, as well as providing creative direction and approvals. Maintain direct working relationships with in house studio, designers, copywriters and editorial/translation to ensure branding is consistent and messaging is clear. Identify areas for improvement and implement time-saving & process efficiency.
Design and implement email automation strategies which include welcome messaging, advanced browse-based triggered email campaigns, automated frequency monitoring, post-purchase up-sell and engagement campaigns, automated email win back campaigns and customer life-cycle email retention strategies. Implement dynamic content strategies and programs to increase overall engagement and messaging relevance.
Manage agency and vendor relationships and budgets. Directly responsible for the annual budget and aggressive quarterly revenue and growth targets.
Manage team of email marketing, deployment and database specialists.
As Email Marketing Manager I worked as part of the eCommerce marketing team and was responsible for leading and developing the email marketing strategy, production and deployment for the five leading Thomas Cook travel and hospitality brands: Thomascook.ca, BelAirTravel.com, Sunquest.ca, LastMinuteClub.com and Wholesaletravel.com
Manage the annual email marketing calendar, strategy and production schedule for the deployment of hundreds of unique email campaigns. Manage both transactional and marketing message streams for all Thomas Cook brands.
Continuously monitor competitor activity and implement proactive competitive marketing tactics. Design cross channel CRM database structure and maintain customer profiles. As well as implement dynamic content strategies which allow for innovative 1:1 email marketing campaigns.
Develop multiple customer life-cycle messaging programs including onboarding, upsell, and retention flows.
Monitor and manage overall deliverability for all brands while meeting customer acquisition and retention targets.
As Email Marketing Manager I worked as key member of the North American digital marketing team for an industry leading private education firm. Directly responsible for developing, managing, and implementing a successful email marketing strategy for key customer targets including : School Teachers, Parents, and High School students.
Manage annual marketing and production calendar for all email marketing communications.
Manager vendor and agency relationships.
Proactively complete competitive analysis to ensure EF Education First email campaigns are ahead of the curve and outperforming competitors.
Ensure marketing emails maintain best practice and are internationally compliant.
Create, develop, and deploy multi touch-point lead nurturing campaigns.
Maintain direct working relationship with in house studio, creative, development, and editorial teams.
- Monitoring deliverability metrics for Yesmail clients across all major and mid-tiered ISPs and third party organizations.
- Developing strong relationships with major ISPs and third party organizations, working closely to resolve and troubleshoot any deliverability-type issues (ISP blocking, ISP blacklisting, anti-spam filtering).
- Analyzing daily deliverability metrics and working closely with Yesmail clients to further optimize their email marketing programs. This includes being responsible for providing daily recommendations to clients on how to improve their email programs from a deliverability perspective.
- Responsible for training several deliverability/business analysts.
- Responsible for overall monitoring of client email marketing programs.
- Manage both acquisition and retention mailing programs.
- Conduct data and campaign analysis and investigations. Provide reporting on campaign metrics.
- Oversee email marketing programs for several premier B2C accounts in publishing, retail industries, and small business.
· Represented the music career of two touring rock bands.
· Attained, and negotiated international recording deals, licensing deals,publishing agreements (Japan, US).
· Heavily utilized social media to promote artists. Myspace, Facebook, Twitter.
· Created and implemented creative web based guerrilla marketing campaigns.
· Booked international tour dates in excess of 150 live shows per artist per year. (Japan, US, Canada). Tour managed artist tours across US, Canada, and Japan.
· Managed finances, royalty statements, performance contracts, and
merchandising of artists.
• Assisted Vice President A/R in daily tasks.
• Screened all incoming recording demos, passing on those of interest to VP of A/R. Maintained large database tracking demos.
• Prepared press and marketing packages for label artists.
• Maintained database for master tape library.
• Conceptualized new viral marketing campaigns for label artists.
Moving offline activities online through a seamless end-to-end client experience to register for free TD Direct Investing Seminars across the country. Includes full back-end internal seminar upload process, reporting dashboard, automated triggered confirmation emails upon sign up and a reminder email 24-hours prior to seminar date. Full user experience strategy, design build and reporting.
Founder & CEO - FindTagShop.com
Greater Chicago Area
Director of Business Development, 1102 GRAND
Kansas City, Missouri Area
Owner / Publisher at TAP into Summit
Greater New York City Area
Owner, Visiting Angels of Lakewood & Denver
Greater Denver Area